Our church campus feels like a slice of northern England dropped along the busy thoroughfare of Ridge Avenue.
The cornerstone of the church was laid down in 1862. The church grew quickly from there, expanding twice as well as adding a bell tower and bapistry. It's architecture is enhanced by polychromed wood, beautiful stained glass windows and a magnificent mosaic reredos.
Surrounded by an active churchyard, the campus also features a large parish house, rectory, sexton's cottage and community garden.
picture taken from Ridge Avenue
Christmas in the Sanctuary, notice the gas lights
Alter at Christmas
Rectory, to the right of the Church (It's where the Priest lives)